View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #12
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: **** You Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
They fucked everybody over.

There's still a few questions, but it's pretty undeniable that they are now the favorites to get LeBron.
I had just went outside for a walk to get some hamburgers, and I come inside the house and see that headline on ESPNews.

Im ****ing pissed. Why is Chicago trying to do this? We've spent 3 years preparing for this ****ing moment and Chicago wants to come on in and try to get LeBron & Bosh. Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Its just eating at me right now. If we get LeBron, I will get a tattoo on my back in his honor.(srs)
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote