View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 12:59 AM   #6
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: HGH for injuries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Supposedly it's 1,000-3,000 bucks a month for it... so yea it's pretty freakin expensive. I don't know about the prescribed thing but it makes sense... There is anti aging clinic that I'm going to check out... There isn't any insurance involved with that... I don't know tho... I think you should be able to take it without a prescription... I mean if some older guy can take it to look and feel younger, why the hell can't I take it to help with my injuries?

That's very expensive.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote