View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 08:18 PM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Among the *ahem*, leading posters, post count I mean, that we have several over 5,000. I myself have just cracked over 500. And I guess the leader (loser) since they go hand in hand, between two accounts has over 5,800 with one and 1,300 with another.

That's over 7,000. Mind-boggling. For the life of me I can't find that many topics a week to respond to that would garner me over a hundred posts a month. ....a couple of posters with over 5,000. You guys posting from home, school, work or all of the above. Please. Tell me. I've had many a sleepless night and can't rest til I know the answer. Man has asked himself this question since the beginning of time. This just may be the secret of life. Enlighten me.

This is how:

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote