View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #34
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
What's wrong with the poster writing Maybe? Maybe he still thinks that he hasn't seen enough of wade to put him in the top 3. Maybe he thinks Duncan or Dirk have a shot to be in the top 3 so i guess he's undecided on who is number 3.

I think a 100% healthy TMac is better than DWade. That's why I put DWade as 3 or 4...

But 3 or 4 out of 450 players is pretty damn good. Isn't it? I just think Lebron and Kobe are better. And I think most basketball analysts and GMs would agree...
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote