View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 02:41 PM   #23
TiMavericks21
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
I agree with you on Stack. I'm in the camp that likes what he does. I should've clarified that by saying we need more from Stack, I meant we could use the offense we weren't getting while he was out. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see his time really monitored over the course of the season.

I don't know where the AJ stuff started. While I haven't cared much for the way the offense comes to a halt when he is in. I do think his defense has been ok. I'm a little disappointed in his play to date. But do they really think Barea is ready to take that 3rd pg role? I sure hope not.

I agree, say Devin goes down (knock on wood), then we automatically have to move Jet to the 1, and then whose the backup, certainly not JJ. Why would they take such a risk to achieve so little. I really do not see any player that we may acquire as having an immediate impact, being that we really aren't weak at any spot. I agree his offense has been suspect, but his defense has been fine by me, so I'm not an advocate of moving him right now.

How bout that Devin Harris layup last night, I looked at it in slow motion, what a shot?
TiMavericks21 is offline   Reply With Quote