Thread: The off-season
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 05:16 AM   #19
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
They wouldn't? I wouldn't be surprised to see them do anything. Without Amare they're a different team. They also have Admundsen they can renounce to get a bit more money.
They're both on pretty cheap contracts, only $2-$3 million each, so going by their current trend, i'd say they'd be more inclined to keep them rather then trading them to take on $15 million of AK's salary. I like Dudley though, I think he'd be a good guy to have on the team.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote