View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: (w)NBA Offseason Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Bosh and Wade will need a lot of help. Not sold on that pairing as far as considering them favorites. Orlando, Boston and wherever LBJ is might have something to say about that.

I thought Amare was an OK signing, as some of the teams with cap space will end up with nothing of note. It puts them in the LeBron sweepstakes (now that Bosh is in Miami), and if Minnesota is still interested in David Lee, NYK could potentially have a front line of Al Jefferson, Amare and LeBron. [Stephen A.] nothing to sneeze at [Smith/].

I want LeBron to go to New York.

If they end up with that front line it would be a wildly successful offseason for NY.

At this point, I don't even care where Lebron ends up going. I just want to see where it is. Him in NY would be pretty cool to see but I have a feeling he stays in Cleveland.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote