View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: (w)NBA Offseason Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Gotta remember that Bosh was the defacto 5 in Toronto and did pretty well. I've got a feeling he will be a beast if left at his natural 4 position with DWade. One question is: What does the Heat now do with Beasly?
I was wondering the same. hes no full time 3 in the league that is for sure. I keep seeing trade rumors, but then other reports saying teams are wary of him. so, maybe bosh plays defacto 5 in MIA as well? Is J. anthony coming back (other teams will almost certainly offer him more than the vets min - same with haslem). How much are those guys worth to the heat with their remaining capspace (presuming KBJ doesnt go there)? so what legit 5 are they going to get?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote