View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
Cohnman15
I hit open layups

Default Knicks have sign-and-traded David Lee to Warriors

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5362556

"In the event the New York Knicks do not land LeBron James in his made-for-TV announcement on ESPN, they have a sign-and-trade deal in place to send David Lee to the Golden State Warriors for Anthony Randolph and Ronny Turiaf, a source close to the situation confirmed to ESPNNewYork.com.

Lee has been courted by a number of teams, the New Jersey Nets among them. But if James picks a destination other than Madison Square Garden on Thursday night, the Knicks are expecting to complete the deal with the Warriors.

Of course the exchange could unravel before James reveals his decision, but the Knicks were confident the Lee trade would be part of their Plan B. If their Plan A comes to fruition, and LeBon agrees to sign up, the Knicks will renounce Lee's rights."

Personally, I'm a fan of this trade. It seems that Lee is gone so getting back players is definitely better than losing him for nothing. Randolph has a lot of potential and Turiaf is a good rebounder and shot blocker, so I think it would be a good move for the Knicks.
Cohnman15 is offline   Reply With Quote