View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default WNBA Chat, the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls

I have flip flopped on this issue 50 times, two days ago I thought it was Cleveland but Bosh went to Miami killing that, now I think it is NY, but with ZERO news coming from Chicago, and the Bulls having signed Boozer, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Bulls might be the team, and all the NYK, Miami talk of the past two days is all a distraction.

This 'show' is a big production for ESPN, it doesn't make any sense that a SC reporter would scoop the show but telling us its Miami. The network wouldn't allow that to happen.

Is LeBron going to Chicago?

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 07-10-2010 at 10:02 AM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote