View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I have flip flopped on this issue 50 times, two days ago I thought it was Cleveland but Bosh went to Miami killing that, now I think it is NY, but with ZERO news coming from Chicago, and the Bulls having signed Boozer, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Bulls might be the team, and all the NYK, Miami talk of the past two days is all a distraction.

This 'show' is a big production for ESPN, it doesn't make any sense that a SC reporter would scoop the show but telling us its Miami. The network wouldn't allow that to happen.

Is LeBron going to Chicago?
no clue...lol

to me i would think it's cleveland and i only say this because i can not imagine lebron or his people being co callous as to flip off the city and say "ciao, it's been fun" on a nationally broadcast 1 hour special... if he does he's going to be right there next to the owner of the original browns in popularity
gts is offline   Reply With Quote