View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Lee-to-Warriors is NY's Plan B

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
are u kiddin me? 1st of all i never was "giddy" about gettin ellis but him and beidrins can play.2nd of all,how can you be "giddy" when all these guys were on another team with a way better pg and sg and big man than we had and didnt sniff the playoffs.i like randoplh but we have enough sf's.plus he's rail thin.Turiaf will be sharing heart meds with curry and azabuike followed a gr8 year with a decent-mediocre one.I wouldnt mind right if we can get him to eat somethin.this isnt a bad deal because all their deals end in a year but its nothing to get "giddy" over.Giddy just made a ***** move and went to miami to play with an NBA LIVE roster lmao...i still cant believe LeBron is a punk like that
I can understand your reservation and i love the use of your colorful metaphors lol

I just think this trade fills the roster out nicely along with the addition of Jordan. Now the Knicks can field an athletic team with young potential. Before this trade the Knicks were going to have to sign some old crusty scrubby veteran minimum bums. Now the Knicks got some young ballers.

Giddy is not what I will call that POS LBJ.

The Knicks can get Ridnour,Walker,Gallo,Randolph,Amare as the starting 5

Then Chandler, Toney, Rautins, Fields, Jordan, Barron, Kurt Thomas coming off the bench
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote