View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 05:12 AM   #1
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The WNBA Noitu Lovers' take on LeBron's decision

So... I woke up at 3:10 am tonight here in Milan, Italy, to finally learn about the most anticipated Decision in the sports history.

LeBron's English is not the easiest to understand for a foreigner, but I catched the key point. He's going to Miami.

What do you guys think about it?

My opinion: disappointed. As a Knicks fan (and a Gallo-stan ) I would have loved to see the two play together.

But, above all, I am disappointed by this statement of not-so-high self-confidence. I thought that he really believed he could be a player of Johnson-Bird-Jordan caliber. Apparently he does not. He takes the easy way, teaming up with two superstars.
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote