View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #16
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what happens now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
i'm not sure tanking will be necessary, because our team won't be looking that good... besides i don't even want the worst record simply because the worst record kinda sucks getting the first pick

Yeah but i could still see the cavs sneaking into the playoffs as the eighth seed, obviously the top got stronger, but the bottom is still pretty shitty. maybe land the 4th or 5th worse record if things arent looking well with a couple months left.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote