View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The WNBA Noitu Lovers' take on LeBron's decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I missed the special last night, but it would've been hilarious if the entire hour was just playing the video for Will Smith's 'Miami'.

I'm cool with it. Talk about pressure. Anything short of a championship will be a failed season. Regardless it'll fun to watch this team play and I'll get to see them in person twice next season.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote