View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:02 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the suspicious thing about the Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
no clue...lol

to me i would think it's cleveland and i only say this because i can not imagine lebron or his people being co callous as to flip off the city and say "ciao, it's been fun" on a nationally broadcast 1 hour special... if he does he's going to be right there next to the owner of the original browns in popularity

well i was sure wrong, lebron had me fooled..
gts is offline   Reply With Quote