View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:08 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default WNBA season, sleeper teams: Phoenix

I know I am a bit of a Nash homer.

But I really like the acquisitions of Hedo and Josh Childress. Hedo on the wing is a 6'10" penetrate and pitch player with a jumpshot near Nash's level. Both these guys will be able to get each other open looks, and with Childress and Warrick cutting hard to the hoop, Phoenix is going to be able to score in buckets next season.

They all of a sudden got really long and much more athletic. They are really going to give defenses all they can handle.

This is the first time the Suns have been 'long' since Nash was there and in the NBA today, this is one of the most underrated things to be as it often times translates directly into deep playoff runs.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote