View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 AM   #3
Rizko
EroticVanilla

Rizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: WNBA season, sleeper teams: Phoenix

I'm not as high on the Hedo pick-up as you are. Hedo works best as a point-forward. Controlling the ball and setting up plays, not as the guy who gets set up. I could be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time), but thats how I see it.

As far as a sleeper I could see the Clippers sneaking in the playoffs. If they play a fastbreak style of ball it will max out the effectiveness of Baron Davis. I also see Blake Griffen, Gordon, and Aminu being really good fast break players. I also like the pick-up of Eric Bledsoe.
Rizko is offline   Reply With Quote