View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #30
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Q-rich agrees to deal with Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
We're already over the salary cap, and it looks like we might get even deeper thanks to Chicago. Someone had to take a cut.

Well yeah I know that Orlando has a retardedly high payroll already, but I'm just speaking in general. After the Warriors great run (which he was playing on a minimum contract then of course), he signed a 1 year deal to return to the Warriors for 3 million. The next year he signed for the minimum with the Suns and put up 10, 5.5, and 2.8 in 27 minutes a game. Pretty solid year far as I can tell. After that, he gets about a 500,000 dollar raise (I think he was at like 1.1 million with the Suns, then he got 1.6 million last year with the Magic) and again is a pretty large contributor.

I just don't seem to understand why he hasn't been able to get a decent multi-year contract ever. It baffles me, I understand big guys get overpaid, so the Kwame, Darko, Nazr, Diop, etc contracts aren't as valid of a comparison, but ****, Travis Outlaw just got 5 years and 35 million.

I just wanna see the guy get taken care of now.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote