View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

I like the Bucks, especially if Bogut comes back strong. I'll be casually following the Knicks to see how Felton is doing. I wish him well but not too well. In the West I'm with LD on the Thunder bandwagon. Portland and Golden State are up there too.

As for my team, we'll be competing with about 5 or 6 teams vying for the last 2 playoff spots. Same as last year.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote