View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
1) the bulls - d rose is an athletic beast, maybe the most athletic guard in the league
- noah is one of the more interesting players in the league
- solid post player in boozer
- great three point threat in ashton kutcher too

i'll be following team diva, but i really hope they don't win unless they take out LA in the finals. any other finalist, i hope they lose. (and yes, i think they will make it to the finals; magic and celts don't have a chance unfortunately).
Oh, and I will continue to have a toe firmly entrenched with the Jazz and the Nuggs (though I hate to love them).
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote