View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 03:43 AM   #22
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The WNBA Noitu Lovers' take on LeBron's decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I disagree. The Heat-Bulls rivalry has begun. Finally the Eastern conference has become relevant. It's gonna be one hell of a season.

Lets not get too excited about the Bulls, going .500 and squeaking by the lame ass Raptors for the 8 spot is hardly cause for them to vault ahead of Boston, Atlanta and Orlando.

A lot fo the excitement surrounding this team was the hype of a big time free agent plus the POTENTIAL of some of their young guys. But remember, 'potential' is a French word which means 'hasn't done shit yet.'

I see them finishing at very best 3rd, but also they could end up 5th or 6th. Boozer doesn't bring that much to the table.

RE LBJ, I am beginning to soften my stance a bit. Initially I felt cheated as a fan that he wouldn't step up and take his crack at being the GOAT and taking a CLE, NYK or CHI to the promise land, but if he can clearly establish himself as #1 in Miami, then there is hope. Right now, it still looks like Wade's team though, but knowing how Wade can be fragile, if LeBron were to step up (in lieu of a Wade injury) and the heat didn't miss a beat, then things could really take off for him.

Still don't like it, but I am going through an acceptance phase.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote