View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:00 AM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The WNBA Noitu Lovers' take on LeBron's decision

Quote:
I see them finishing at very best 3rd, but also they could end up 5th or 6th. Boozer doesn't bring that much to the table.

I disagree. Boozer is the player they have been missing on their squad for a while. He has a pretty complete repetoire from the mid range and the post and provides the type of half court scoring option that compliments Rose and Deng that they really needed.

Hinrich and Deng need to prove that they have made strides in their game and provide some kind of consistency but I think Rose and Booefzer is a dangerous combo.

Noah/Boozer/Gibson is a pretty damn good front court. Noah and Gibson give the rebounding, athleticism, and effort. And Boozer gives the skill and offensive touch.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote