View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #26
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I don't know what to do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaByBrON
Bro! Ur a lucky dude. ;)
But seriously, its not about da money. Ur just 19 man..u have a lot of opportunities comin up.

Now since da playin time seems to be da prob, i would meet with both teams, in order to kno how dey wanna incorporate me in their game. If it doesnt satisfy u, dont go. At da same time, i would think about da other factors. 19, future starter in my team..why leave? I would stay, get dat experience ( cuz dat team will rely on u), play good and by dat time next year, see wat i wanna do.

Thanks bro, nice post .
I have 3 weeks to answer all the proposes .. so i guess i have just to chill and think about my future for this last days.
I'm gonna have meets with the 2 teams to see wat they want for me, and i will see the best.

Are you new here or just a new account?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote