View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 PM   #28
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I don't know what to do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaByBrON
Yea no problem bro!
I have da account for a year now but i neva used to comment but u needed help so...
Take ur time with wat u decide..and in ur meetings with em, be clear and dey HAVE to be clear with u cuz teams tend to move away from the plan dey give u and u dont want dat. If u have any doubt about wat dey tell u, dat might be enough to ruin ur season next year.
Good luck with ur decision man and think about wats good for u..dont just see da money.

I gotcha, thanks bro.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote