View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:54 AM   #4355
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Just watched...

Greenberg

I had never even heard of this movie until I downloaded it the other day, so I had no idea what to expect. I just sort of popped it on tonight and, I have to say... Pretty damned good film.

I'm not the biggest Ben Stiller fan, but this isn't your average Stiller film. It is about a guy entering his 40s that is having a bit of a midlife crisis. Coming out of his 30s, he isn't sure where he fits in the world and his social awkwardness doesn't help.

The film focuses on the main character trying to find himself. There are funny moments, but not laugh-out-loud funny... It was sort of in the same category as 'Sideways,' which I also really enjoyed.

I would recommend it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote