View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The history of Sonics coaches... from a contemporary perspective

I would like people here to discuss about present coaches in the league.

Things like, who are the best ones in your opinion, whose system is most recognisable etc

I don't want all answers to be "Jackson and the triangle" I'd like a broader review, so let's make a list of questions:

1) Who's your favourite coach now and why?
2) Describe the system that your team's coach favours.
3) Among "young" coaches, who do you think has the brightest future?
4) What system would you use if you were an Nba coach?
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote