View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
hmm. cavs and timberwolves i hear are talking about some sort of trade for sessions and kofus... i'd welcome that
can they trade koufus in a package? ANyhoo, nice to see you all here. Greg Monroe had an excellent final game in summer league and I was pretty pleased by him overall. Still pining for cousins, but oh well. I am really intrigued to see what Joe D does with his remaining MLE and any possible trades. Not very many FA 4/5s Im keen on.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote