View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #21
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So people on the NBA forum think JJ is better than Yao

Yeah that's one thing I hate. But I guess they have a point. One thing I really can't stand is idiots who think a 7'6 center should be able to dunk everything, block everything, and move like you were 6'6. Yao gets a dunk "well yeah guy's like 10 ft tall, it doesn't impress me". Yao gets blocked "lol, what a scrub, Yao is just soft" They don't appreciate the game, if you look at every center that was Yao Ming's height, they've pretty much been stiffs....they couldn't move for shit like Shawn Bradley. Yao is pretty fast for a guy his height/weight.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote