View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #9
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you guys measure height?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Well the only time I ever get measured these days is at the doctors office and there it's in socks.

For the NBA they do it barefoot I think and then add like 5 inches. Lol.
You know, I was kind of holding out on the doctors' office, waiting to see how they would handle height measurements, assuming as the professionals that they are, they'd follow a specific procedure and set the standard of how height is supposed to be measured. Alas, I remember them being dismissive when I suggested removing my shoes for the height check and any clothes for the weight check. I came in about two inches taller and 20 pounds heavier than at any other point of my life. I kind of got the feeling they didn't care as much about my height as I did.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote