View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 02:40 AM   #10
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you guys measure height?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
You know, I was kind of holding out on the doctors' office, waiting to see how they would handle height measurements, assuming as the professionals that they are, they'd follow a specific procedure and set the standard of how height is supposed to be measured. Alas, I remember them being dismissive when I suggested removing my shoes for the height check and any clothes for the weight check. I came in about two inches taller and 20 pounds heavier than at any other point of my life. I kind of got the feeling they didn't care as much about my height as I did.

Haha. Wow!

That's odd cause height and weight can be extremely important when talking about doses and such. That's strange.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote