View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:55 AM   #2
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How would an Aussie guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafbag
Go about getting in to a basketball college? I'm interested in playing college ball when I'm a bit older, but I've heard from others on this forum that you need to send the colleges tapes of you playing in high school games, which they judge you off.
Seeing as I'm not in America and can't simply do that, how would someone from overseas get into a college basketball team without coming to play HS ball first?

Where abouts do you play? Do you play SBL, or the equivalent where you are? just send video of you playing in the league you play in to them
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote