View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #10
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Because now, I am a registered fucking criminal, they have my mugshot and my fingerprints, and they have my mom's work phone, and they are going to send calls to her boss to let him know that one of his workers sons are a failure...
No they won't and your a minor. Where the **** do you live?
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote