View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #10
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anti-LeBron avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJMayoDaFuture
i dont really know why you guys are going so crazy that lebron is gone im from toronto i had to see chris bosh and vince carter leave our city....i supported them but Cleveland is really taking it out of hand if he does win a championship you guys know someone from cleveland won a championship...SMH
Chris Bosh didn't have a one hour special and embrass the whole city/state. Chris Bosh didn't string a city along as if they had a chance to sign him.

I'm not upset over it anymore, but a lot of people aren't mad he left, it's the way he did it that makes people mad. Then the fact he never thanked Cavaliers fans at all during his special.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote