View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #60
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Look what happens when you let Greg out of his cage Shannon, he goes ape shit and does the most destructive thing he can. (hopefully there wasn't a bird in that birdhouse) Now poor innocent Greg is walking the path toward becoming a class A serial killer, all thanks to you Shannon!

And to that, I say cheers mate!
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote