View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 18 game schedule?!?! What does ISH think of this?

There has been a lot of chatter about this recently, what are the pros/cons of this?

Personally, I don't like it. What's wrong with the 16? This is a nation that goes crazy for the gameday Sunday, and I think the more games you add, the less meaning you attach to each one.

Then you have the issue of injuries. 2 more games=more chances for injuries. Guys will be really run down by the time the playoffs roll around.

and what about records?

This just seems like messing with someone just for the sake of change. Nothing more. Noone I know has ever said "boy, they sure do need to change that schedule!"
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote