View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavaliers Sign Christian Eyenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
I like it.

I remember being angry when we drafted him, since I didn't think there was a chance in hell he'd ever actually make it to the NBA, and there was a lot of superior players left on the board. But then I saw him play this year in the summer league, and there's no doubt he has some serious talent. He's still very raw, but he has the potential to be pretty good, and it's not like we've got much else going on.
i think just about every cav fan was like when we drafted Eyenga. but at this point, we might as well bank on him putting it together.

and thanks for the edit Insidehoops
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote