View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lorenzen wright missing

Most adults who disappear, do so of their own volition and aren't necessarily found dead, so i wouldn't assume he's dead, doesn't sound like he has a history of mental illness or something. I know he's easy to find, but if you go somehwere most people don't know you, they might think WOW HE'S TALL but no one is calling the police. Hopefully a week from now he returns home embarassed that he couldn't face whatever bothered him and took off.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote