View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:37 PM   #16
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brian Cook A Clipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Not rubbing it in bro, i'm very disappointed.
I keep waiting for this thing to get heated up like our old rivalry with the Kings......I mean seriously, how hot would it be to have a Lakers Vs. Clippers WCF....with of course every game at the Staples Center......the crowd rocking with purple and gold and blue and red ........that would be amazing wouldn't it?
So when I see money wasted on scrubs it upsets me because I don't see it happening with getting guys like that.

What I am ref to is that you seem to post rather abrasively.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote