View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #53
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I never said that in here but imo the vast majority of rap today does infact SUCK...however when I say that I usual refer to mainstream radio-hop...which is not what is being posted in here...I don't think most of the stuff in here "sucks" it just isn't something I can really get into...

please don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about in reference to my own damn opinion...I know what I think sucks and doesn't...

there are a lot of current artists I have yet to listen to though, and yeah, I probably don't give some of these guys enough of a chance, I'll give you that...

just don't bring me cracking down on rap in thread dedicated to Jay-Z or some shit in here...different thread, different situation...

im saying you don't know what you're talking about when you say such a broad thing as "all hip hop sucks right now" because you listen to such a small amount of it you really don't know what you're talking about. its okay saying you don't like the select stuff you do hear, but everything?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote