View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #121
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wolves trade R.Sessions, R.Hollins to Cavs for D.West, S.Telfair

We needed a point that could implement Scott's up-tempo offense, so I like the move. It is also of note that Sessions played well in his backup role with Mo in Milwaukee a few years ago.

I was hoping that we could get Mike Conley. He was my first choice as the guy to come in and run Scott's offense. But, Sessions is certainly a good enough consolation prize, especially considering what we gave up to get him.

West already had one foot out the door and Telfair had no role on this team.

I applaud the move. Good start for Grant in his first real move as GM.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote