View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:30 AM   #4483
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Angel Heart

Unfortunately this movie was partially spoiled for me by someone when we were discussing another movie, when he said something to the effect of "Oh, kinda like in Angel Heart", but I still enjoyed it.

"Harry Angel has a new case, to find a man called Johnny Favourite. Except things aren't quite that simple, and Johnny doesn't want to be found. Let's just say that, amongst the period detail and beautiful scenery, it all gets really, really nasty."

This is dark, complex, and very mysterious. It's also pretty spooky. Great acting(as expected), and great atmosphere. I'm definitely going to have to watch it again.

8/10
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote