View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 01:24 PM   #37
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
Like I said before I wouldnt trade Josh Smith or Joe Johnson for Iverson straight up because of A.I.'s salary and their youth and potential.

The deal would probably be

#5 and Josh Childress.

Bernie Mullin (Hawks President) has indicated on local radio that we will be picking a big with the #5 more likely Shelden Williams.

Let's see... you don't want to give up the one of two players with the most potential and possibly thier best players. Instead you want to give up a broke verison of Diaw with a Marion Jumpshot, and a 5th pick in one of the weakest drafts ever for our franchise superstar?

Wow, that sounds really fair.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote