View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #32
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL - Teach a noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I had the same option for the NBA. Still wonder why I chose the Bobcats sometimes.

Well I do really, I often root for the underdog teams. Oakland is different though. I just happened to like them from a young age!
Save yourself the trauma, man. Oakland is in complete disarray. You can turn things around very quickly in the NFL unlike the NBA, but Oakland has had horrible draft after horrible draft and seem to be under a new coach and new system every season.

At this point, I think you would be better off with any other team in the league. The Raiders have a proud history, but those days seem far in the rearview mirror.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote