View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #37
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are your job benefits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
LOL, fine.

I work for a United Site Services. Portable toilets. We service them [clean them]. My truck has a massive tank on it, with a gigantic hose and a pump that I turn on, stick the metal tube in the toilet and it sucks everything out. I change the paper, add more water and some smelly chemical and I'm done. Whole process takes about 5 minutes.

It's just, most people can't take that. You may say you can, but wait until you get into one when It's 100 degrees out and it hasn't been serviced in a week. There's shit and blood and everything you can imagine in there. Diapers, needles, hair. The works.

This company goes through so many guys It's not even funny. 100's of people a year. They get to the toilet and just can't take it. They quit after a day or two.

Me? I don't give a f*ck. Not when I see my paycheck at the end of the week. And like I said, It's mostly driving.
Much respect. Someone's got to do it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote