View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #39
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are your job benefits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Much respect. Someone's got to do it.

And that someone gets paid a ridiculous amount. People driving by laughing at me and feeling sorry for me. I love it. They'd shoot themselves if they knew how much I was making.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote