View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hornets/Rockets/Pacers/Nets Trade w/Murphy, Ariza, Lee, Others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
wait, so indy gives up murphy for collison and posey? Wow, thats a good upgrade there for them. I gotta think there are some missing pieces to this trade.
It sounds like it. I fail to see what the Nets are doing. Murphy for Lee? When they already have bigs who need to play?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote