View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #11
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hornets/Rockets/Pacers/Nets Trade w/Murphy, Ariza, Lee, Others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It sounds like it. I fail to see what the Nets are doing. Murphy for Lee? When they already have bigs who need to play?

The Nets don't have a seasoned vet among their bigs though, and I think asking Favors to play more than about 25-30 mins a night is too much for him right off the bat. Bringing Murph in there helps ensure that he's not thrown out to the wolves too soon. I really like this deal for the Nets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
EDIT: Troy's an expiring contract. Maybe they're clearing cap again?

Yep thats also an important thing to remember. As things stand the Nets should be able to add a max guy next season, and now they have a line-up that should be competitive and could win 25-30 wins under Coach Avery Johnson.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote