View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #14
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default allen ray

pure shooting 2-guards are really not that useful in today's game. I mean, look at the teams that have won championship in the past 6 years. Miami Heat, Spurs, Pistons, and Lakers. So, we are looking at D-Wade, Ginobili, Rip Hamilton (perhaps ray could become this type of player but I doubt it) and Kobe Bryant.

The new 2-guard is a slasher with a killer mid-range jumper. If you are a pure shooter in this league, expect to be riding the bench for many years, and not really contributing that much to your team. And, you might argue that Allan Ray could be the next rip hamilton, except rip is 5" taller than him, and is the most fit player in the league. so, i really don't think he has much to offer.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote