View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #156
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Summer League-- Lamar Doom's Twilight Tour Into Greatness (photos, stats, video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
LOL, wish you luck

I only ended up playing about 15 minutes, I was not well. We had a nice second half comeback and won though so it's all goody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
Hey Doom I have a friend who plays in your league. I think they just beat the number one team in your league, they were undefeated or something. He was telling me after the game, the other team bitched and moaned about how they were missing guys and discredited the loss- not giving the winning team any respect.

ah, that's interesting. your friend must play for De-troit. they did just beat the undefeated defending champs last week and apparently the champs were missing 5 guys (out of 8) or something like that-- they ended up taking a few guys from my team (we were the game before) just to fill a squad. one of my friends and another guy from my first team in this league are on the #1 team, they are head and shoulders above the rest of the league in my opinion but your friend's team is probably the clear cut second best. I don't know about all the discrediting business but I think they're both the favorites to make the finals, they can settle it there.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 08-12-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote